Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nys Unemployement Forget To File FINAL chapter of Tsubasa de mi fic

for rellenay a bit and not leave it so abandoned XD, I leave this post to announce that my fic Tsubasa (Author: Clamp) is complete, cortito if
around 9 Capistrano XD is one of my early work two years ago noticing the type of story if you compare to how I write now, I arranged a little, but ... I'm not good at it to re-write this fic XD
has a second part (which is only in my mind, but scored around ... I have so many books and stuff XD) to be written in the near future XD
good, I can only say that I hope you like:

Title: The gift of travel by the dimensions
Category: Tsubasa Chronicle
Chapter 9 Title: The order in the country
Water Words: 3.279
Genre (s): Adventure / Family
Rating: Rated: K
Summary: Chapter 9: FINAL! The fight ends and Akiko Fenz
talk to your brother. Final attempt to CLAMP's style XD dedicated to Kobato-chan for being great fans of these fabulous
and great girls.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5120649/9/


TO SEE FROM CHAPTER 1:

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net / s/5120649/1 /

0 comments:

Post a Comment