Friday, June 11, 2010

Used Mobile Homes Ontario

I came home almost 2 months ago / I was retained a week for the damn volcano / I made friends I did my internship here in the South / Win an Oscar / I have been offered jobs where I made practices / took ill a week with flu / start work on Tuesday / glasses I have fixed / Maga took out a new album / I have wanted to go to the beach because I'm white milky / Today again eat meatballs in my house / I saw the number of Spartaco / Invaders Bikini touch the 16 or 18 / I have sleep / I spent Dead Red Redemption and Alan Wake / FFXIII sucks! / The Black Kids are cool mil / Adargoma I like him / I want to start sport / I like to take pictures / I hacer hiking / I get along better with my mother / Nidia was the birthday ^ _ ^ / tb Rebecca / on Juliany much mass that was not / I was at a dinner at the home of Roberto in the songs adas / I'm happy and life goes on ...



... and graduated

0 comments:

Post a Comment