Sunday, September 17, 2006

Best Thing For Joints Back to school ...

Tomorrow I start school, and this weekend, as the last before the course say that I've taken a bit ... On Thursday I went to parties with my cousin Zizur of Lasai but comfortable.
On Friday I went with my ex-sister also to Zizur future, and there we met with the lau, the arena ... and a lot of people. I was with my Cuadri as always, and always crowded ... basketball, cole from when I was little ...
On Saturday, I had to write Tudela match was a friendly match between the TAU and the CAI Zaragoza, won the TAU as expected ... at first igualadillo, but then stayed for a little bit ... Not decaffeinated was Scola (first thing I saw upon entering) and was not Erdogan and Splitter, but ... there went by Sergio Vidal, Paul PriggioC Another child, a colleague Iriarte pepe ... hope coments! Jejeje


the Lau, a "monstruilla" ... to get it right?? Jejeje

Saturday And we afternoon ... I'm going to put these pictures in a row or I'll repeat a bit ...
First with Lescano, then the Pears also wanted to take picture with me, so envy Priggioni had also let you make a picture conmi, and last but not least ... Sergio Vidal





Have you noticed how I grab all? hehe, if ...
I hope you like them, and that you do very well all week, which requires less for Friday again! and nowless and less
...
Aio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment