Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mount And Blade Scottish Mod

Crema Catalana, Mendes, the blonde, Tudela was present by dani, Tito Sertx, Mister, Cris, Lau, Txutxo, Ruther, Elqa, my future ex-sister, my parent and Uruguayan fashion ... jejeje Gifts:
good, had everything, earrings (three pairs), two necklaces, a bracelet, a purse, box super beautiful handmade, a sweatshirt, two greeting cards ... "likes eating celebration on, a pillow for the bathtub, a super mega car radio, and perhaps, the least expensive (as expensive, but not how much it costs), but it thrilled me very many hjzo bracelet is a master ... it takes all night, and I came to offer a car parking space for him, and I rejected the offer because, as was logical, nor going to waste the radio ... hehehe
Wednesday also gave me a Menorca (or Ibiza, it depends who says it) a super cool shorts, a dozen roses, a cow and a string of stars ...
Temperature:
bua! that a good night to ... thank goodness, because if not equal in a little tight, but in the street ... bufffffffff Then we went to Pamplona and we got together with more friends, and this was a bit on Saturday .. . I'm going to put some photic, of which I have, but if anyone has any more ... I sent it and will try to. I'm about to tell Elqa, to leave the basketball, and engaged in camisetacesto ... because you need to have aim ...!!!

I here,my "only" friend, or my "friends only" and Lau With Cris ...

With soloists router ...


Part of the group ... Look at the super bracelet I wear! jejeje

And finally one of you guys ...

That we all handsome and pretty! I hope people would have gone well ... classes begin on Thursday and I'm a lazy ... but hey, eating and scratching ... so, this is the time to! Many
besitossssssss and thank you very much to those who did because this was one of the best meet so far ... if not the best, you all thank you very much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment